According to statistics released today, unemployment nationally rose in the 3 months between January 2013 and March 2013.
The Skills Funding Agency has now published ‘A new streamlined funding system for adult skills'.
The document updates the sector on progress with simplifying the adult skills funding system.
The proposals include:
- A single funding system for adult skills provision
- A single funding formula
- A simplified funding rates matrix
- A single earnings methodology
- Funding of Additional Learning Support
- Rationalising learner support